Guidelines for preparing manuscripts
Authors should follow the guidelines for preparing the articles before submitting to the journal.
- Manuscript must be an MS word document(.doc or .docx)* and should not exceed 10 pages, additional pages will be charged.
- Manuscript must be typed in A4 paper size, 12 point font, double column,1.5 line spaced, one inch margin on all sides and page number must be given at the bottom centre.
- First page of the manuscript should have title, name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, complete address and e-mail account followed by abstract and content of the manuscript.
- Major heading should be numbered, capitalized, bold and left-aligned. Sub-headings should be numbered, italicized and left-aligned.
- Citation in the text should be listed by surname (last name) and year of publication enclosed in parentheses, e.g. (Vinoth, 2008). In case of multiple authors, it must be listed by the surname of the first author followed by "et. al." and year, e. g. (Vinoth, et. al., 2008).
- All tables and figures must have titles and numbered as Table 1, Table 2, Figure1, Figure 2 etc. and must be placed at appropriate locations in the manuscript.
- IR Publications would retain the copyright of all materials published in its journals.
- All references should be arranged alphabetically and presented on a fresh page; following format of the reference is required.
S. H. Low and D. E. Lapsley, “Optimization flow control, I: Basic algorithm
and convergence,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 861–875, Dec. 1999.
NOTE: *You can send .doc or . docx or any other text format to the editors mail.In the Author's Paper submission Column paper must be submitted in PDF format only...